This rocky road is so easy to make, and doesn’t involve much technique. Once it has set, break it up for mini biscuits great for any occasion.
150g of plain or milk chocolate
150g of butter
125g of digestive biscuits (broken into small pieces)
75g of mini marshmallows
50g of sultanas
1. First, line and grease a baking tray, and put to one side.
2. Next, in a pan on a low heat melt the chocolate and butter.
3. While it is melting, keep and eye on it! but quickly add the marshmallows, sultanas and biscuits to a bowl.
4. Once the chocolate and butter has melted, add it to the bowl and stir evenly.
5. Place the mixture in the tray, and put it in the fridge, preferably over night, but four hours is okay.
6. Once it has set, break it up into small bite-size pieces.