This recipe is a great way to bring lamb chops to life. It is also very quick and simple to do.
6 lamb chops
6 cloves of garlic,peeled
4 sprigs on rosemary taken from stems
150g of fresh breadcrumbs
3-4 tbsp of olive oil
- First preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Then place the garlic, breadcrumbs and rosemary in a food processor and blitz until it’s slightly chopped. Then add 1-2 tbsp of the olive oil, use your eye to decide how much olive oil is necessary
- Blitz again until a paste has formed and add seasoning.
- Press this paste firmly on to the surface of the lamb chops, and heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat then add the chops, letting each side brown.
- Once browned place on a baking tray and cook for a further 8 minutes.
- Serve with rice or couscous and salad.